This Ring Lets You Feel The Heartbeat Of Your Loved Ones Wherever You Are
Have you heard about that Apple Watch function where you can send your heartbeat to anyone? Well, a company called TheTouch has decided to take it a step further and implement the same functionality into a ring.
It’s called the HB ring and it allows its wearer to feel the heartbeat of a significant other with a simple tap on the ring. It uses Bluetooth to connect to a smartphone which then sends the signal to the other ring.
The rings share minimalist designs from stainless steel to rose gold, and they come with a virtually unscratchable sapphire crystal surface.
To pre-order yours, head over to TheTouch‘s website.
More info: the touch | facebook (h/t: boredpanda, mymodernmet)
The HB Ring lets you feel your loved one’s heartbeat no matter where you are
For more awesome jewelry check out these pieces, that glow in the dark.
- Craftsman Turns A Box Of Coloured Pencils Into Original Ring
- Pink sapphire engagement rings with diamonds
- Popular Women’s Wedding Ring Ideas
- Artist Transforms Vintage Ring Boxes Into Tiny Detailed Dioramas
- Book Made Of Synthetic Skin Lets Beginner Tattoo Artists Practice Their Skills Without Fear